Wii Fit Results


My son got a Wii Fit for Christmas, I watched him playing on it for several days, so I decided I would give it a try. I was quite skeptical at first, but never the less I decided to give it a try. I was amazed, I never knew how much your balance was tied to your general health. I have been using it for 5 days, I notice less leg, hip and knee pain. There is several different tests, to see which area you need work in. I'm losing body fat, I never really needed to loose weight. I am 6' tall and weight 175lbs, but i can feel it toning, I have more energy, and I look forward to the next workout. It hasn't been a time consuming plan, just 15 min a day. So if you lack energy just give it a try, it works for me. Obviously you get out of what you put in. I'll be posting future results here.





Comments